Sunday, December 2, 2007

A new beginning.....hopefully won't end soon

Well I'm back to the blogosphere after a long silence. My earlier attempt to blog regularly lasted 4 posts and 20 days. It was the result of my frustration due to a long break between passing out from school and joining my job. Then life took me to the left, right, and center of the world and before I could realize more than 2 years just flew by. Now I'm back home (actually a little south but its good enough) but time just isn't in the mood of standing still.

This new blog is an attempt to catch the multitude of things that go around which can be chronicled as history. As a bystander one observes a certain phenomena and misses hundreds. So along with this blog if you can manage to read a few hundred more daily, you will be able to get a comprehensive view of the world!

Again welcome to my space and I hope that one day you'll be able to find something here of your interest. I can't promise that this experiment will last a life time but as of now the intentions are good.

No comments: